The types of data we collect from you:
- Contact information – such as name, address, phone number and email address.
- Consumer satisfaction and feedback data, such as the results from customer satisfaction and
feedback survey forms.
- The data you provide to us through contact forms.
DATA COLLECTED FROM OUR WEBSITE:
WHAT ARE COOKIES
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods below.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information in the following ways:
TO PROVIDE OUR SERVICE TO YOU, FOR EXAMPLE
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To fulfil any request for our products and services.
- To answer your enquiries about our products and services.
- To send you service and transactional communications regarding our products and services.
- For accounting and administration purposes.
For the above purposes, we rely on the lawful basis under the GDPR of performance of a contract.
TO SEND YOU UPDATES ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Where you have provided your consent for us to contact you by phone, post or email about our products.
We also rely on our legitimate business interests to send some communications. For example a recall of a product.
Where the processing activity is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The revocation of your consent will however not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent before its withdrawal. To withdraw your consent at any time contact us directly.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Change Together will take appropriate technical and organisational measures in line with applicable data protection laws, including requiring our service providers, or professional advisors to use appropriate measures to protect your personal data.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We will store your personal data for as long as may be required by law, or as required under any contract or warranty, ordinarily this will be for a period of 7 years. If there is no legal requirement, we will retain information about you only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We regularly review the personal data we and delete anything we no longer need.
https://www.nhs.uk/Information that does not need to accessed regularly, but which does still needs to be retained is safely archived. Disposal of any personal data is shredded and certified.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. We may charge a reasonable fee based on the administrative cost of providing the information if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
If you have any complaints about how we process your data then please contact us here and we will aim to resolve them.